Monday, September 3, 2007

And the winner is..........................................

Happy Labor Day to all of you! I sure hope you have some quality time to spend with those you love and of course a little time to stamp too.

So on to the challenge winner. I only had five people actually do the challenge and create something with the MJ's surprise technique and since I am a gambler at heart, I decided to roll a die at Random.org. Guess I am not too lucky since the first roll was a six -- image that! The next roll was a 5. So I counted down to the fifth comment that had the correct submission and got this--


Heidi Michel said...

Ok.... mine is on my blog now..... Finally. We just got back from the hospital. I have the flu but am a die hard stamper!!! LOL

I guess it pays to stamp when you are sick! Thanks for playing and send me your order at yourrep@adelphia.net so I can get it to you. Seems that Heidi just signed on to be a demo too! Welcome to the family!


0 nice people left a comment: