Monday, September 24, 2007

Be Merry -- Very Merry!



Believe it or not I just am finishing up some left over Christmas Cards from last year. I do a Christmas Stamping event every year where people come and create 20 different Christmas Cards. No two are alike. I always cut extra of each card so that I will be sure to have extra pieces if people mess up. Then I always figure to make the left over for my own cards, well I have about 2-3 of each card left over and never made them last year! Sooooooo, I will be making them over the next month or so -- that is if I still like the cards, you all know how fast our tastes change in this hobby! This was one of my favorite from last year. Hope you enjoy.

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Rose Red and Whisper White.
Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Basic Black
Stamp Sets: retired Ornamasortment, Warm Words, Holiday Tag Team and the retired Houndstooth background
Other: Dimensionals, rose ribbon, celery ribbon, white brads, black marker and tag punch.

0 nice people left a comment: