Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bundle of Joy


Another challenge card. This challenge was super fun. Our partner sent us a package with different supplies in it and then we had to create a card using their supplies and our stamps. This is what I came up with. The bear from Bundle of Joy is stamped on the Soft Sky designer series paper and then cut out. I then mounted him on a circle of So Saffron that had been stamped with the stars and moon from the same set. That is then attached to a scallop circle of Blue Bayou. I used the white gel pen to add the dots to each scallop. The base of the card is Soft Sky. Followed by a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock that has the stars and moons embossed in white on the top half. I cut two strips of So Saffron card stock and scalloped the edges with my slit punch. I then punched a hole in each scallop with my Crop-A-Dile. These strips were attached to the back of a larger strip of chocolate chip and then I layered the same Soft Sky designer paper on that (using the other side of the paper since it is two sided). This same side of the paper is used to cover the chipboard frame. The greeting is stamped on So Saffron with Chocolate Chip ink. Finally I added some of the new ribbons and new Rhinestone Brads. Wow, it did not seem that hard when I made it, lol!

2 nice people left a comment:

Kristine said...

WOWZERS!! This is such a CUTE card! I just love your colors with that adorable bear...and this layout is so fun. GREAT JOB!! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Glad to find yours again. Hmm...gotta think up some blog candy names quick!! :) THANKS

dasimonds said...

Love your "Bundle of Joy" card
Too cute..great colors
The bear is adorable..
Very Nice !