Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Guess I'm a outlaw at heart.



I am so in love with this Outlaw designer paper. The colors are just beautiful and it is so easy to create with. In a effort to not waste any scraps I came up with this card. I started with a piece of Really Rust card stock 4 and 1/4 by 11. I folded it in half so that it is a landscape card that opens from the side. The scraps are: 5 and 1/4 by 2 for the stripes and then three smaller pieces that are 1 and 3/4 by 2 and 1/4. I then over lapped those with a strip that is 5 and 1/4 by 3/4. I will definitely be using this layout again, I really like it. Next I stamped the horse from the Wanted set in Chocolate Chip ink on Sage Shadow card stock. Before I lifted the stamp from the paper I ever so slightly dragged it towards the tail of the horse to get that moving effect. I stippled Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip on a piece of chipboard I had laying around. I also stamped "ever grateful" from the So Many Sayings set in Chocolate Chip in the lower corner. Next I put three brown brads in one corner and tied a piece of Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon with a piece of twill tape around the side. This is all mounted with dimensionals over the Sage Shadow with the horse. I finished it off with the words "the one and only" from the Bronc Buster set. I hope you like. And even more important I hope the wonderful woman I am sending it to likes it! Have a wonderful day.

0 nice people left a comment: