Tuesday, October 9, 2007

AJ and Steph's Wedding Card

I have spent the last day and a half on the phone with my Internet provider. You see they some how, accidentally???? deleted my e-mail account! Yep, they erased all my e-mails and deleted my account completely! And what do they say you may ask, "We are sorry. But you can not get that same e-mail back for about a month and there is nothing we can do about the lost e-mails. Thanks for being a loyal customer for the past 15 years!" WHAT???? So this explains my having a phone glued to my ear for almost two days now! Yikes. Needless to say I can not stamp with a phone in my hand so I found an older sample to share. I am exhausted so I am just sharing the picture and will be happy to answer any question you may have later. You will need to post your questions here though since I have no e-mail for a couple of days -- at least they now say a couple of days. (that is better than when I started this whole thing and they said at least a month!) We will see.

This card was made for friends of mine for their wedding day. I love the colors and I so love the retired set Roses in Winter.




Papers, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Ruby Red and Vanilla. Ink same plus black and Old Olive. Sorry for the lame description but I am way way way tired. Every other word is being spelled wrong.

1 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

OMG, that reminds me, I really do need to get an "internet" phone book just for my email, blog address and all the items in my favorite place file. My husband changed computers for me once and I lost everything that I had over in my favorite places. You don't know what you are missing until you go looking for it.

Very cute card by the way, I like all the sentiments on it! And of course the dazzling flowers!