Monday, November 26, 2007

VERY late Blogger's Challenge


OK, so I could not find my cord to charge my camera so I did not post this on time. I did get it done on time though, if that counts for anything. This week's challenge was another inspiration challenge. I must admit mine is a bit more than an inspiration, it is more like a CASE. This card was so stunning and simple that I had to recreate it. I did not have the set she used, or the colors or the ribbon so it is not as nice as her's but I still love it. You can see the original here.

My card uses Ballet Blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White. Stamp sets used are Sincere Salutations, Snow Burst and Season of Joy.

10 nice people left a comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Absolutely LOVE th colors, and the flourish around the snowflake -Looks like its in air flurrying down :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty card Mary Jo!

Vicki G said...

Just beautiful!!!! like a soft snowfall!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so very pretty. Great job...and I'm glad you found your camera. :)

Stefanie said...

Very pretty MJ! I loved the original and love your version too!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luv it, luv it, gona go make it!

Karen said...

love it MJ!! love how it looks - may need to CASE the CASE!! :)

Connie Babbert said...

Beautiful MJ...I saw the original posted and loved it...great job on the recreation of it! Very elegant.

rozie640 said...

Fabulous case, love your card!!!

Pat Huntoon said...

Ohhh this is so case-able! Maybe for my cards? I think the swirl next to the snowflake is a great added touch.