Friday, February 1, 2008

A Hundred Valentines!



We make these adorable bird valentines every year for my son's class. They are such a big hit that the kids ask for them weeks before Valentines! Simple but oh so cute. Here is a close up of the poem in case you want to make them.


3 nice people left a comment:

M.E. Greene said...

I love this idea! I'm a bird lover, and I can't think of anything sweeter than a Valentine for them. Thanks for sharing this cute idea!

Barbara said...

Cute idea....and one I had forgotten about! Haven't seen that poem in a very long time (my upline gave me a seed packet similar to yours BEFORE I became a demo....over 8 years ago!) Still as great today (maybe even better) than it was then!!

StampingJoan said...

I love this! I did some of these a few years ago and passed them out to friends. I love my birdies!

TFS!
Joan

http://stamping-cooking-knitting.blogspot.com/