Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A quick birthday card-- and more sketch cards.



This was a fast and easy card, we all need those once in a while! I began with the sketch challenge over at SCS. The focal image is created using a combination of the Big on Christmas set with Birthday Whimsy and a non Stamping Up! word birthday. I also used the All in a Row set.


Paper: Really Rust, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Whisper White, Fall Flowers dp
Ink: Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: brads, markers



Here are a few more Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge cards too.




3 nice people left a comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

I love this card! I can't wait until I get my Birthday Whimsy set! Great job!

Pat Huntoon said...

Adorable card. No more tube tops, eh? You might be missing out on the best part of life.

NOT!

dasimonds said...

I love the fast and easy cards.
This is a great stamp set...and
makes a great Birthday card.
I love the color combination and the pretty paper.
Great Card!!