Monday, April 21, 2008

Awards and Tags

Let me start this post by saying I so appreciate that people award me with this blog awards and I am so sorry that I do not respond in a timely manner -- I know you read this same sort of thing with the last one. I feel bad for the people that award/tag me but I feel even worse for the people I pick -- most don't play along anyway and then I feel even worse for nominating them and putting them in the position to "pick favorites" or find someone to tag/award. So with this said I am gonna thank the people that sent it to me and offer it up to any of my readers that choose to play along. The rules are here for you -- let me know if you do so I can link up to you. Thanks and have a great day.'


So a big thank you to all of these bloggers. All of these ladies have wonderful blogs that are well worth taking the time to browse.


The first award is the Arte y Pico Award
I was given this award by Shar at Ill Tempered Ink and Patty at Patty Stamps



Here's how it works:
You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogging community. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then let your award winners know by posting a comment on their blog. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog. You also need to show the link to the Arte y pico blog to show the origin of this award.

The next award is the You Make My Day Award -- I was awarded this by Jill at Stampin In His Name




Here are the rules:In order to display this 'You Make My Day Award' proudly on your blog you must re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware, you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. Thanks Jill, I am feeling the love baby!

And finally I was tagged by Karen at Krafting with Karen and here are the rules for that one.

Okay, here are the rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their Blog.
2. Post the rules on your Blog.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog
4. Tag 7 random people, linking to their Blog.


I guess I can think of seven more random things about me.

1. I once did mud wrestling and jello wrestling -- many years ago!

2. I love to garden and be outside -- as long as it is warm out -- I could hibernate all winter if anyone would let me.

3. I am not very athletic -- although I do try -- hence the big bruise on my butt from the parent vs child hockey game I played yesterday with my son and his team.

4. I have two dogs, one cat and one ball python snake -- YIKES! No wonder I can never keep this house clean and that is not even mentioning the very messy hubby or child -- NEVER ending!

5. I cannot function (well maybe I can -- but I choose not to) without coffee!

6. I don't like to wear shoes on my feet, I love to be bare footed as often as possible.

7. I am the coordinator of our local CROP hunger walk.

Ok -- that is the best I can do on half a cup of coffee -- remember if you play let me know so that I can link up to you.

1 nice people left a comment:

Anita Van Hal said...

I don't function well without my coffee, and I hate wearing shoes-I'm almost always barefoot-and so is one of my granddaughters!