Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bright and Sweet - plus more sketch players!

Get your sunglasses on for this one! I really am a bold bright kind of gal so I love these colors but I know some of you may think they are too bright.






I am not sure where the heck this card came from, lol. I started with a completly different idea in my head and somehow this is what I got. Very strange. The lemons and limes are stamped in Green Galore and YoYo Yellow craft ink and then clear embossed. Next I brayered over them with Pink Passion and the rest of the card just emerged from there. The sentiment is from an old retired set called Faries. I will be using that soon now that I dug it from the bottom of the pile. I forgot how cute the images were.

Stamps: Tart and Tangy and Faries
Paper: Basic Black, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow and Whisper White Card stock
Ink: Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow craft ink, Pink Passion, Basic Black and Real Red classic ink.
Other: markers, cuttlebug, red wide grosgrain ribbon, red brads, circle punch, scallop circle punch and brayer.

0 nice people left a comment: