Sunday, June 1, 2008

Brand Spankin New Stamp Line!!!

I am thrilled to help introduce to you a brand new line of stamps from Pez-A-Doodle Designs. Marti sent me a shout about 2 weeks ago asking if I would be interested in designing a few cards to help here debut her brand new line. Well you all know how I love a challenge so without any clue as to what style or design these stamps would be I said sure! So a few day later I received a package with a bunch of stamps! (got to love that) Pez-A-Doodle will be releasing three sets on Saturday June 7th! and you will certainly want to get your hands on them fast! I am going to show you three cards today -- just as Marti did on her blog --- one from each of the three lines. The sets will be called Scrollybugs, Backgrounds, and Pezadoodles.

This first card uses the Pezadoodles set. This set has four different baby images.




I paper pieced the baby's outfit and the blocks. She is so cute, don't you think?

This next card is from the Backgrounds set. I love this diamond pattern. The flowers reminded me of Stampin Up! Wild Rose so I combined the two sets for this card.


I also used Stampin Up! rub ons for the word friend. The diamonds are outlined in a white gel pen and the Pumpkin Pie base has diamonds embossed with my Score Pal. Fun background to work with.

And the final card is from the Scrollybugs set. This is another great set. I used two of the stamps for this card. The butterfly corner and the image in the oval too. You may have to click on the card to see the details.



I hope you are excited to see the rest of the sneak peaks. Check out these blogs for more ideas using these set during the rest of the week. I can't wait to see what the other girls came up with! I will edit this post with more details after my son's Cub Scout Picnic. I was just excited to share with you the new line! Now go see what the other have done with these same sets.


1 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

oh mary jo these are AWESOME! thanks so much for joining in to help launch my line! i swear i looked at these samples and thought WOW are those really my stamps!!!!! just adorable! you're the best!! lookin forward to your sketch later!!