Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cake Challenge

How fun is this cake. It was used for a challenge on one of my groups we had to use it for inspiration for a card and send it to our partner.




Here is my card, I sure hope she liked it.





I will fill in the details after returning from camping, if I remember, lol!



6 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love this, this is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Alex said...

This is fabulous - I love the colors and that card ROCKS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lorie said...

How could she not like it? It is fantastic!

Kerry D-C said...

Gorgeous MJ! a cake inspiration....what a great idea! ;)


Did you get my email that I did this weeks sketch? It's on my blog.

Karen W said...

What an awesome idea, never would have thought to do a card to match a cake like this, very clever!!
Karen

Canne said...

I love that cake and you card is cracking