Sunday, July 13, 2008

A late challenge card from me and the last sketch challenge player for this weeks sketch.

WOW was this ever a simple card. I kept wanting to add to it but I really did not want to cover the textured card stock because I like how it looks. This was a simple version of the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch number 4. It is past the deadline but I have not played for the last two weeks and really wanted to get back on track so here it is...





The blue dp was just sitting on my table already cut to this size and already had adhesive on it. It was cut wrong for a project and I figured before the adhesive gets all covered with cat and dog hair I better do something with it. The big brads have been in my studio for quite some time just collection dust so this was a great card for me. It may be simple but it is using up lots of scraps and some supplies that have been sitting unused for WAY TOO long! The colors are Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi.

Now for the last card for my sketch challenge for this week. Week 25 was a tough on and so is 26 but it will get a little easier after that for a bit again. But it is a challenge after all. With that said I would like to show you the last sample......


Nancy Hill on Splitcoaststampers


All of the players did a fabulous job this week. Thanks for playing!

0 nice people left a comment: