Monday, August 18, 2008

Catalog Copy Challenge and more sketch players too!

So I am in mine challenge/swap and we needed to CASE a card from the new catalog. So being the fairly lazy person that I am I chose a card on the front cover, lol. Here is the card I chose to case....




I was also determined to use a brand new to this catalog set and new in colors. Sometimes having too many thing pre-picked out don't work as well as just going with flow, KWIM?



Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Bella Rose Designer Papers
ILnk: Chocolate Chip
Other: markers, gel pen, scallop circle punch. blender pen, clear glitter gel pen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few more awesome cards for today's sketch challenge.

Pat at The Technique Trail

and

Diana at Di's Handmade Creations

I love this sketch I may have to try it again myself! Thanks for playing ladies.

0 nice people left a comment: