Monday, September 8, 2008

Red and Pink Daisies


I am not sure why I have been getting such nasty pictures lately. I have not changed any settings on my camera or lighting?? Very frustrating. I may have to start staging my cards again. They just don't look as pretty on the screen as in real life. Anyway, I am continuing to use my new stamps. This is the Upsy Daisy Set. It is so fun to work with. Although I am having a bit of a difficulty getting a solid image with it. I have tried every trick I know to condition it. I have used the eraser, Stazon, sanding block, jeans, Versa Mark. Anyone have any other ideas? I would love to hear them if you do. But for now here is my card.



Stamps: Upsy Dasiy and Pocket Sillohettes
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red card stock and Bella Rose DP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Other: new ribbon

I did not have time to update my donations yet. Since I am the coordinator and this is the final week before the CROP walk I am a bit burried. But I believe I have around $400 in local donations and then I know I am over $400 here so that gets me pretty close. Only need a little under $200 more to hit goal! Check out this post for more details.

2 nice people left a comment:

Barbara said...

This is lovely, MaryJo! Love the colors togther.....this layout is perfect for this image! I'm having the same issue with this stamp as well....found it works best on Whisper White or Very Vanilla, but on anything else it's splotchy. Like you, I've tried everything to "condition" it as well and nothing has worked so far. BUT, it's still a beautiful image and I'll continue to use it, even if I'm a bit limited on the CS that can be used!

Anonymous said...

That is stunningly beautiful! I just love it! I may have to case this card! Thank for the wonderful music on your site! I often keep your site up and open a new browser just to listed to the music! (well after I have looked at all the awsome cards!!)