Monday, November 3, 2008

Bling Filled, Snow Swirled Medallion and more sketch 42 players too!

The technique lover's challenge today was to create on of these medallions with corner punches. How fun. I only have the one corner punch that I was able to use but I am very happy with the results. What do you think? I am way tired so I will update this with more details at another time.

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: winter green, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky and Always Artichoke
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: square steps corner punch, ribbon, misc bling. nestabilities

10 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

ooooh...aaaaaaah! MJ, this is spectacular and ravishing!

Karen B in SW Oklahoma said...

Wow I love this card and cannot wait to hear the details about how you used the punch to create the awesome centerpiece for the card. It is gorgeous.

Karen Beavers

Margaret Raburn said...

WOW, MJ, what a spectacular card!! That looks like a ton of work but the end result is gorgeous!

PaperSunshine said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous! Awesome job with the challenge, that punch worked great and the colors and design layout of the stamps - Love it!
Lori

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are SO clever, Mary Jo! This card is gorgeous, and I can't wait to hear more about how you did it. TFS this beautiful work of art.

Krafting Karen said...

Hi Mary. I haven't taken your challenge for awhile. I was mising out on all the fun! You can view my card here

http://kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2008/11/techno-challenge.html

Primitive Seasons said...

Love the card. Could you share what size circle you started with? Thanks so much.

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

retiredheather said...

Fantastic! That`s what I think. It is wonderful. Love the medallion.
Heather

Lynn Put said...

Wow this card is gorgeous! I love the snowflake in the center of the medallion with all the bling!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I agree. This is one of the prettiest cards I have seen using the medallion circle. TFS. I just found your blog and was reading your posts.
scrappingnana4ATyahooDOTcom