Monday, November 17, 2008

Technique Lover's Challenge.


This week's technique lover's challenge was a real challenge at first but once I figured it out it was pretty stinkin easy. You can see the challenge here. And here are the quick details on my card.

Stamps: Circle of Friendship
Paper: Holiday Treasures dp, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Slice, circle punches, Martha Stewart border punch, brads, big button, ribbon, cuttlebug

Got to go--lot's to do. Happy Monday to you all.

4 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card - but I love the card you posted on Oct.30, 2008 and was wondering if you could tell me which oval nestabilities set you used on card #1. I bought one set of ovals but it was not the right size. I would really appreciate your help. My email is:
robbinnewman@email.com
I really enjoy your blog!!!
Thanks, Wanda Newman

Anonymous said...

Hey MJ! Looks awesome!! :)
Miss you all terribly, but it's 80 degrees here and sunny.... think we made the right decision...lol. Not to worry, we will get our share of the white stuff! Say hello to the praise team for us!

Love ya!
Holly

Kerry D-C said...

oooooh...this is Awesome!! fab colors that I would not naturally put together. Very cool!

PaperSunshine said...

Slice? You got a slice?! How do you like it?! Or did I miss that post! The "slices" on your card look great! The card is great too- isn't that medallion the coolest?

Lori