Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You make me smile! And the winner of the Will You Be My Valentine Set!

Today's color challenge on SCS was a great one! Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Kraft. This was a really fast card using this weeks sketch again. I changed the triangles to tags this time. I love these colors together!


Stamps: In the spotlight
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Kraft
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: circle punches, tag punch, ribbon, cuttlebug Martha Stewart markers


And now for the winner of the stamp set! I printed out the names- cut them out and then picked from a bucket. The winner was......

Blogger JAR said...

What darling cards! I love the little tags on the second one and the first one is one of my fav color combos! So sweet!

I have a hanging file system that I use for scraps smaller than a half sheet. Any time I cut something, whether it be patterned paper or plain CS, it goes into one of the 50 files labelled with tabs showing SU colors. I chose the closest color (or main color if it is DP) and into the file it goes. Before I can cut a new piece of paper, I look in the file to see what is there. The file folders are on a roller cart, so it makes it handy!

January 10, 2009 9:25 AM


Joy, congratulations, please get me your snail mail address so this can be shipped out! Can't wait to see what you create with it.


Thanks to everyone for all the great tips.


Delete

7 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

ooooh...these *are* great colors together. Triangles to tags...me likey! LOL! I bought something to make a card for this week and I will. It's all about the time, baby! hahaha

Krafting Karen said...

Hey MJ. I left you an award on my blog. Go check it out!

Brittany said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say I love your blog and read it daily :)
I recently created my own blog and am adding your link to my "blogs i watch" list. I love your playlist as well, it always brightens my day!
Thanks for being such an inspiration!

My link is http://blogcandysightings.blogspot.com/
but it's not just about blog candy!

Brittany

Kim said...

Love the colors on this card. And like the triangles to tags. Looks great. If I can find time this week, will try to join it.

Judy Rozema said...

Ooh FUN! Thanks for the opportunity and for picking my little paper!!

Judy Rozema
(Sending you an SCS/PCP PM with my address!)

Janna said...

MJ, this is just so cute!!! I love the colors and the big ribbon!! How do you always make such perfect bows?! You are amazing!

Smiles,
janna

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Hi Jar,
So ironical, I have the same thing I do for the scraps - wow, what a coincidence!!