Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally! Whachadoing Wednesday--on Thursday?!

Can you believe that I shut down my computer for the evening out of complete frustration and now that I have a minute I re-started and guess what--it is working right! YAHOO--some kind of two day glitch?? Who knows but hopefully it will continue to work!

So here is my card for yesterday's sketch challenge on Storage Units Ink and More. And since I am not Irish, I thought I would try to use the adorable Irish dancer in a different way. She is too cute. She reminds me of that poor little girl that died a few years back in Colorado--anyone recall her name? How said is that that I can not even think of it now. Anyway here is the card.

And then here is a close up so you can see the quote. That was computer generated.


Stamps: Blarney Stone
Paper: So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Bordering Blue, Whisper White and Bella Birds DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: nestabilities, ribbon, lots of misc bling, large oval punch, markers and copics

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Kristen said...

SO CUTE! Your coloring is fantastic. Great colors on your card. You Go Girl!

Laura said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE Mary Jo! I just love the color combo you used.

Janna said...

This is so sweet! I love the little Irish girl in pink! Sorry I so misinterpreted your sketch! Total idiotsville over here! lOL! Really love this card with the bling!

SMiles,
janna