Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Please take a moment to answer my poll question on the top of my side bar. It is about tutorials. Thanks.

Thank you for you time. I really have mixed emotions about this and could use your help.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

I prefer photo tutorials as I can go right along with the tutorial as I'm stamping and don't have to stop, rewind, and then start again as one does with the video. Just my 2 cents worth.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Just thought I'd put a note about my vote. I voted for photo tut. because the photo along with an explanation for each step, when done well, is a wonderful way to teach. Although a video can be great, if I miss something, it's much easier to go back and look at a picture and text than the video. Also, there are many doing U-tube videos that don't speak loud enough, go too fast, don't have the pictures in focus or are out of the camera view, etc. I also have a hard time remembering all the steps and need to go back and check again and again, so the photos are so much easier for me. JMHO.

Stampin_melissa said...

Truth be told MJ, I appreciate tutorials and the time and effort they take so I am grateful whether they are video and/or photo. :D (I feel like a politician with that answer! Hehe!)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I voted! I prefer photo tutorials so I can really analyze things, save them if I need to to refer to, and take my time. But appreciating the time and effort, I'm happy to see any Ü

Oma said...

Yeah, what Lorie said! I sometimes print it out since my computer is no where near my "studio" (AKA as the dining room table! LOL)