Monday, May 11, 2009

Father's Day is coming fast.

I can not even keep up with how fast time is flying. Mother's day is gone (mine was great by the way, hope yours was too) and we are coming up on Father's day now. Are you ready? If not you will be the challenge over at Latenightstampers this week is masculine cards. Everyone is always looking for help with them, so if you are not a member now is the time. You will see lots of great masculine cards using 100% current Stampin Up products. Here is my fist sample for the week. I used my sketch challenge from earlier today. Number 69 and 100% current Stampin Up so it is also another one of the You're Hired series of cards.


Stamps: Backwoods, And Many Mower
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla
Ink : Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Other: ribbon, markers, distressing tool, circle punch

Hope you had a great day. See ya tomorrow, I am done for the night it has been a long day. I stayed up way too late last night reading and then got up at 5am. Now I am tired, but I may read just a bit, lol!

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

I just love this manly card!!! I love everything about it!!

Pam said...

Wow, excellent FD card! Really nice!