Saturday, August 8, 2009

Color Throwdown 54


I was able to use up some scraps of retired dp for this. I am pretty happy with the results considering I didn't think I would like the colors together. Glad I played along --why don't you? Here is the direct link to the challenge.



I also used the retired stamp set--Garden Silhouettes. Thanks for checking out my blog again today. Sorry for the double post but will be pretty busy tomorrow too and need to post my sketch challenge then and if I don't post them right after I do them I ALWAYS forget to post them.

Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous card MJ! I'd be skeptical of these colors too, but you made them work great!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card MJ, love the set you chose for this one.

Elise said...

Great job with these colors! Wow! I love your work! Honestly, if you didn't admit that it was challenging... hee hee It just looks like YOU MADE the challenge, yourself! Great job! I LOVES me my retired stamps! Glad you made yours shine!

LeAnne said...

Mary Jo, thanks so much for playing with us, especially with this gorgeous creation! How beautiful these colors are the way you've put everything together! Come back & see us again!
LeAnne

Sylvia said...

Your card is lovely. You captured the colors well. Beautiful!

Heather said...

Wow! The grey background is fabulous!