Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #83

Welcome to week 83 of my sketch challenges.
Thanks for stopping by I hope you will play along. I am very happy with my card for today's challenge I hope it inspires you to join us this week. You can use any stamps. We just want to get you stamping! That is what life is all about, right?!

Be sure to come on back and leave a link on Mister Linky at the end of this post so that we can all come and check out your card and I can add it to the "at a glace" at the end of the week!

Here is the sketch.

And my card, which I actually love! This was my first time using the Modern Grid technique (From the Technique Junkies newsletter)and it was so much fun, I will definitely do it again and again.


Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Bright Blessings Wheel
Paper: Textured Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Ruby Red,
Other: water brush, copics, black marker, circle scissors plus

Just in case that didn't inspire you I am sure one of these beautiful cards will.

Kim at Kim's Basement Stamping






I am so impressed with all three of these cards and each person did the squares differently! How cool is that. Great job ladies, thanks so much. Come on the rest of you --let's see what you got!

Mary Jo


4 nice people left a comment:

Michelle N said...

Great sketch Mary Jo! Sorry, I forgot to send my link last night. I did another card with this sketch which I'll put on my blog next week.

Love your card! (as ususal)

Juliet A said...

This was a fun layout, but I don't know why I couldn't get my squares to line up straight.

Lisa Bohler said...

Love the grid technique for your cards MJ!!! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

MJ, this card is so elegant. Love it!