Thursday, October 29, 2009

How to make the pencil box previously posted.

You can click on the picture to enlarge. I made this mini tutorial with the MDS. Only a few minutes. Not sure how it will work, lol.




You can click on the picture to enlarge. I made this mini tutorial with the MDS. Only a few minutes. Not sure how it will work, lol. Here is the picture of the finished project which was also partially done with the MDS.




Let me know how this works for you if it is too hard to figure out or if it is ok. Thanks.

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

lisa808 said...

Great gift for kids. Thanks for the measurements.

Patti J said...

Thank you! NOW I get it!!! I appreciate your taking the time to do this. Have a great day!

Juliet A said...

Great, clear instructions, but what's an MDS?

Susan said...

a great tutorial & thanks for sharing, again, with us!