Sunday, February 7, 2010

Diaper Card! Too cute.

For those of you who are SU demos, I have added the new stampin connection Featured Stamper challenge to the forums, come on over and play along.  Sorry, this is a demo only site that SU has for us demonstrators to use.  Here is a link to the challenge. 

Isn't this diaper card just too cute!  I am so excited, I think I may use this for the invite to the baby shower for our Pastor and his wife.  I would have to make a few hundred so I did the insert on the MDS and I made a cut file for my Gazelle cutter.  Should be fairly easy from there!  The original design is from Ilina Crouse.



Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue
Other: Star punch, MDS, ribbon, sponge marker

Hope your Sunday is full of fun, rest and blessings.  Today is my son's birthday--he is 10!  This is a huge year and I am feeling VERY old.  What happened to my baby?!?

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Patti C said...

Diaper card is adorable. My younger son has a birthday today too. Quite a bit older (30). I often wonder how they've gotten older but I haven't!!!! Enjoy your day.