Saturday, February 27, 2010

First card in a week!

Well, my mom is home from the hospital and I finally got to go to my studio.  Geez, it has been a whole week already.  Not sure where to start since I am so far behind so I chose today's technique challenge --kiss and twist, SCTC5 on Stampin Connection and combined it with the sketch challenge on Stampin Connection from  Monday SCCSC5.  


 

During the week I got my most recent SU orders and had tons of new stuff.  This card is created using three new sets and two that I already had.  Five different sets to come up with this, lol!  Crazy but fun.


Stamps: Extreme Skateboard, Wow, Flowers, Staring You, Dot, Dot, Dot, Tenny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Crushed Curry
Other: spray bottles, 1 inch circle punch, markers

Glad to be back stampin, hope all goes well and I will be back tomorrow with more!

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.