Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 123!

Welcome to a brand new week!  I for one am hoping that this week goes better than the last two--so here's to a week full of blessings and fun!

I would love to have you play along this week.  The sketch is a super easy one and I think it lends itself for a really pretty card.  Here is your sketch....



And of course my sample....


My fingers are now Not Quite Navy since I died the ribbon without gloves, hint, don't try this at home, I am a professional!  HaHa, I will be looking like this for a few days since it is so hard to get off, anyone have any quick fixes???

Stamps:  Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Bella Blue DP, Vanilla, Bordering Blue
Ink: Not Quite Navy and Bordering Blue
Other: ribbon, word window punch, embossing folder, circle scissors plus

Don't forget to add you link below when you are done with you card.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one!

Thanks for playing and stopping by
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Taylor said...

your card is so elegant MJ!!! I love the colors

Lori Turner said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! I'll definitely be back to play along. I love your ribbon! :)

Kitty A. said...

Wonderful sketch, beautiful card, and you made me laugh about your blue fingers. Thanks for making my day such a good one!

Kay Kalthoff said...

I love your card and your story! I am so used to ink on my fingers that I hardly even notice it anymore!! Although, had I dyed ribbon without gloves . . . I guess it would be just a "little" more noticable! lol!
Kay

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Another great sketch. Love your card and of course your fingers should be inky! That's what it's all about - LOL.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

MJ--Your sketch was so inspirational for Beth and I --we made at least 10 cards! Made it so quick & easy!
Just added my link. Thanks for another great sketch!
njburk

Margaret Raburn said...

Thanks for the great sketch, Mary Jo!! Your card is just gorgeous!!