Sunday, May 9, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 121!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I have a really fun sketch for you this week.  I can not wait to see what you come up with for it.  Don't forget to check out the top three from last week on the previous post. 

Here is this week's sketch...


And here is my first card with this sketch.  I changed the squares to circles and moved the bottom element over a bit.

I am surprised that Crushed Curry did not make the cut for the new colors.  Such a fun color.  I matched it up with black and red for this fun card.

Stamps: Just Buzzin By
Paper: Crushed Curry, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, circle scissors plus, embossing folder, circle punches. 

I hope you find time to play along this week.  You can add you sample below. 


Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Taylor said...

I love your card MJ!! Perfect layout for that stamp set

Kathy W said...

great card and sketch, hope I get to play along this week

Beverly G said...

Thanks for your great sketch, it was perfect for my Bah! Humbug! card.

Cynthia Stevenson said...

I thought this would be great for a scrapbook page. You do great sketches.