Sunday, August 1, 2010

Technostamper monday Lunchtime sketch 133.

Gonna be late with the top three and sample for this week's sketch.  I have unexpectedly been away from home the last few days and will be in and out the next few.  Here is the sketch and hopefully I will get the rest posted by morning.  Thanks for understanding.  Hope you find time to play along!


Sorry for the quick post, hope you enjoy the sketch!  Be sure to come back and add you link below when you make your card

ETA:  Thought I would just sneak this sample in here..  better late than never.

.

Have a great day
Mary Jo

Monday

3 nice people left a comment:

Deb said...

This is a great sketch! I am glad that I got to play along!

Nance Leedy said...

I really enjoyed this sketch--it went straight to my "sketchbook". My first TSSC entry. Can't wait for more!

Janice said...

A little late but I liked the sketch for a male card I had to make. Glad I found your blog and will be back.