Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 143!

Oh yea!  Here we go again, this sketch made me think twice but once I started I quickly come up with two samples for you.  It is funny I do the sketches ahead of time and then look at them and am always surprised and sometimes even wonder what the heck I was thinking, lol!

Here is the new sketch--I sure hope you can sneak in a few minutes this week to play along!






That bottom bow is HUGE??  Wonder what I was thinking there--fancy? Large? Who knows.  I do have two samples for you though.  Both of them are also for this week's Latenightstampers challenge too!  The challenge there this week is Birthday's.

This first card is so cute.  I love these in colors and I love using Tess with other stamps. Isn't she fun with those striped pants?!



Stamps: Totally Tess, Birthday Bliss
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Other: ribbon, circle scissors plus, Stamp a Ma Jig

This next one is another fun color combo.  Can you tell I am in a bright mood today, lol!  Concord Crush and Daffodil Delight!  Beautiful together don't you think? The ribbon lace was wrapped around a robe I got for Christmas last year and I know I would use it "someday".  Not even a year, not bad!



Stamps:  Just Believe. Label Classics
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Hostess in color paper pack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon punch, jumbo brad, ribbon (recycled) markers, circle scissors plus

As I said above I hope you find time to play along, when you do don't forge to head back here to link up so we can all view your sample!

Here's to a fabulous week.
No school for my son tomorrow so I know mine is starting off great with time spent with him!
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

MelissaS said...

My link has two cards that I made following your sketch. I have to admit, the big bow was intimidating ! I love your samples :)

Jenny B said...

awesome sketch! Can't wait to play:)

Cynthia Stevenson said...

I love your Tess. It's about time I brought her out aagain. Thank you for your great sketch inspirations.
Cynthia