Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 151!

Had a super busy week, with all the snow and the kids off school two days and one half day.  Needless to say that really cut into my stamping time and I had to create stuff for my classes so I am going to be late with my sample.  Sorry bout that.  But I wanted to get the sketch up on time.  I will post my sample in the morning.  Here is the sketch for this week...


It is now morning and here is my sample.  It is also for the Latenightstamper's challenge for this week to use Blue, Silver and White! 







Thanks for stopping by.


Have a great week!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

hehehehe...it looks like we both had trees on the brain for this sketch - it really was perfect for it! I just love your tree...it is such a classic!