Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valentines on the Brain

I have been working on a few Valentine ideas. I will also have another $2 tutorial up by Friday if not sooner. It is so cute you are going to love it. If you didn't see my first on look at the right hand side of blog or CLICK HERE.

Here are some of the projects I was playing around with last night for a club meeting. First off is a Masculine Valentine it also fits with the Latenightstampers challenge to make something that represents one of your New Year Resolutions. One of mine is to be sure my family and friends know that I love them and sending more card is another so this will fit both of those. It is also for the 411 sketch challenge it has been quite a while since I have been able to sneak one in.



I really think this new sets is just adorable.  I love the flamingos.  I also used the rub-ons that Stampin Up sent us demonstrators for free for Valentines.  Wasn't that nice?!

Next are a couple of treat holders.  I found these two inch peanut butter cups at my Wegmans in the bulk food area and thought they would be really cute decorated up for Valentines.  Now I know that this set is retired but I just love it, it is so cute. 


Next is a super easy treat holder that used the heart shaped treat holders.  Fast and simple if you need to make tons of them for school or something.



And finally how about a Valentine ornament?!  Maybe I still have Christmas on the brain but I thought this would be cute.  What do you think?  I used two of the heart shaped treat cups stuck together and embellished with lots of bling!


Hope this post finds you well on your way (a whole 4 days that is) to fulfilling your New Year Resolutions.  As far as I am concerned each day is a win!  So that is 4 wins so far for me!  Yippee.

I know there are not a lot of details on this post as far as what is used so if you have a question please feel free to ask.  Don't have time to type up that much right now.

Have a Great Day!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

MJ, I love all your projects!!! Too bad sweet hearts day comes so close to Christmas. Your work is beautiful. Wishing you the best in 2011.