Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where are you from? Latenightstamper's challenge.

This week on the Latenightstamper's group I borrowed a challenge from my friend Kerry.  This was one we did in her group and I thought it was really fun.  If I recall correctly the idea may have been someone else's but I am not sure?? But anyway, the challenge is to create a card that showcases where you are from.  I got so luck this time around as I am from Buffalo (Orchard Park) New York and we now have a Buffalo in our catalog so that worked out well!  Here is my first card for this challenge.






Stamps: In Wilderness and Plane and Simple for the sentiment
Paper: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Botanical Garden dp
Ink: Early Expresso and the rest is markers
Other: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive markers, small vanilla brads, large chocolate chip brads, nestabilities die, embossing folder.

We would love to have you play along!  Click here to join or play everyone is welcome.

Don't forget about my FREE tutorial giveaway--you can win you choice HERE.

Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Marilyn SanClemente said...

good challenge. I have to think about his one since I am also from Buffalo. But I don't have that stamp set... what else represents Buffalo...