Sunday, June 5, 2011

What to give a male teacher?!

This is the first year that my son has a male teacher and it has been difficult to figure out gifts for him.  But I finally decided to go with this little quote book.  Each pocket has a pull out insert.  The first one will have a gift card from Amazon the middle one will have a personal thank you from my son and the last pocket will have another gift card for Subway (I think?).  What do you think?  I have not bought the cards yet so I may change my mind but you can get ANYTHING from Amazon!  All the the quotes are computer generated.



















Wow, that was a real pain to load, seems like Blogger is being cranky today!  Kind of like my hubby, lol!  So do you think it is appropriate? Do you think it is good for a male teacher? The pockets are made with coin envelopes.

Hope you have a great day.
Mary Jo





4 nice people left a comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

a great creation!

Robyn said...

It's beautiful and fabulous and very generous!! Could we have some more details about how you made it- is there a tutorial somewhere? TFS!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

This is just perfect for a male teacher! They are so hard to get gifts for. I love how you have decorated it and the gift cards sound perfect too.

abbartski said...

Absolutely awesome!!! I make books every year for the teachers and include quotes. I LOVE the male teacher theme. He will cherish it always. Thank you for sharing. Any chance of a template you can share?
Stay well,
AnnMarie
imstamphappy@optonline.net
abbartski on splitcoast to see my book