Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Friend!

Here is a quick card for both the 411 sketch challenge and the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge--new beginnings, new job, new baby, new home, new spouse etc....

I thought this was a pretty fun sketch.  I not only used the brand new set My Friend but I also used brand new in-colors for this year.  Pool Party and Island Indigo.  Here is the sketch...you can click on the sketch to see what others made with it.

And here is my card...

Stamps: My Friend,
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Other: white gel pen, pearls, Tasteful Trim die, butterfly embosslet

Hope you are having a great week. 
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Robyn said...

Ooooh! Love the sketch and love what you have done with it MJ. Might have to have a go at this one!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty, Mary Jo! Love how you made use of the stamp set, particularly the background. Oh, and thanks for pointing out my 'foible' yesterday! Sandy :)

Selene Kempton said...

This is awesome Mary Jo! I love how you used the layout, and your colors rock!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card MaryJo!! I love how you used the sketch and I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #24 with a link back to your blog on 7-10-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com