Sunday, December 18, 2011

Unexpected Break from Blogging

Sorry guys.  I am so thankful to all of you who have sent e-mails to see if I am ok.  Yes, I am--just a lot of family and other issues going on.  I have spent a lot of time away from a computer due to these issues.  I have decided that I will not be posting until after the new year.  So my next post will be on New Year's day.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year!  Enjoy your family and friends--you never know when you time will be up!  Just saying. 

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are okay! I look forward to the new year!
Have a merry Christmas

Teresa Kline said...

Make the most of your time away...Merry Christmas to you and your family too! See ya in 2012!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your cards and tutorials in the New Year. In the mean time take care of your self and enjoy the holidays.

Ter ;)

Tamie said...

Hi Mary Jo! Glad you are okay. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May it bring you love, laughter, joy and peace. Hugs to you and thanks for the reminder about family. :) Thanks again for all of your inspiration for 2011.