Sunday, January 15, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 206 (TSSC206)

Yea, we are finally back on track!  I am so happy.  I hope you are able to participate this week.  I am excited about the new year of sketches.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Remember all of the sketch challenges are also blog hops.  That means if you add the code to your blog while in edit HTML mode your readers can participate right from you blog! And you can just hop from one blog to the next to view all the samples.  Hope you will consider adding the code to your sample post.  Here we go with the first sketch challenge for 2012.....






And my sample....





I so love these colors together--so relaxing feeling don't you think.

Supplies
Stamps: Messages for Mom , Simply Soft
Paper: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pear Pizazz and Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Spice Cake dp
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party
Other: markers, pool party ribbon, brad, sponges

Can't wait to see your sample--don't forget to post a DIRECT link to you sample and not just a link to the home page of your blog.  Thanks and happy stamping!

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Alison xx said...

I love your card !!! I think your sketch is fab, I will be back later with a card. A xx

Mary Brown said...

Beautiful Card! LOVE the soft colors on this! Glad you are feeling better and are back up and running!

Cheryl M. said...

I love how well your sentiment goes with your card design. Sweet card!

Vicky W said...

Thanks again for a great challenge Mary Jo. Good to you have back on deck....