Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Same but different!

I am loving this new stamp set Apothecary Art.  It is really easy to work with especially if you have the matching die set.  I am enjoying the smaller size image mixed with the butterfly embosslit.  I think it is really pretty, don't you?  Here are two sample cards with it.  The first one also uses today's sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers!  Been ages since I hopped on over there to see what was going on.  Fun sketch.







As you can probably tell I unfortunately am in need of some sympathy cards.  I really love both of these color combos and think the butterflies are great with that framed image. 

Card 1 
Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers, Apothecary Art
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla Everyday Enchantment DP, Poppy Parade dp for butterfly
Ink: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
Other: framelits Labels collection, Adorning Accents embossing folder, markers, sponges, pearls, butterfly embosslit

Card 2 
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Paper: Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Other: markers, butterfly embosslit, embossing folder, framelits Labels collection, ribbon, brad

Happy Hump Day!  My favorite day of the week--next to Sunday.
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Both cards are STUNNING, can I pin them?

MJ said...

Of course you can pin them. I even have the little pin it at the end of each post on my blog. Thanks Rose.