Tuesday, February 21, 2012

411 sketch challenge

It has been a while again since I have played along with the operators over at the 411 blog. So I headed over there to see what this week's sketch was. At first I was a bit stumped with it for some odd reason. Then it just came together rather quickly. Here is the sketch...


And my card...


My card also fits the SUO challenge--birthday cards.

Stamps:  Flower Fest, Apothecary Art
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Black satin ribbon, markers, large scallop circle punch, Edgelits die, embossing folder

I kind of like how it turned out.  Love that flower image.
Thanks for visiting today,
Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Fite said...

Doesn't look like it stumped you! It's beautiful!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Selene Kempton said...

I'm so glad you did MaryJo. This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us this week on stamping 411 and sharing your talents.

Jen Timko said...

Wow, Mary Jo, this is a great use of the sketch! Your flower is so cool. Love the coloring. Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!! Love the color combo, very striking!!

gbarron56 said...

Beautiful card, as always, Mary Jo. Thanks for playing along with the Operators at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Cindy said...

Love the color combo - the black really makes everything pop! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges this week.

Heidi Baks said...

I love the marker detail you added to the flower! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

I just love the black accents on this card, Mary Jo! Thanks so much for including this in the SUO Challenge this time around!