Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 226 (TSSC226)

Come one, Come all--here is this week's sketch challenge.  Tell your friends and get them to play along too!  I am running a bit behind today--actually this week, lol.  Busy last week of school and I am on OVERLOAD!  Yippee!!!  So I am sorry to say that I do not have a sample for you YET, but I will hopefully have time to do that very soon, as I really need the stress relief.  I have not stamped all week!  UGGGGGGGG!

Remember you have a full week to play along and if you add the code to your blog while you are in the HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog!

Here is the sketch for the week..






I have lots of ideas for this one and can't wait to play!  Now it is your turn--don't forget to come back and add you sample to the linky tool below!  Remember it is a blog hop too!

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: