Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge 227! (TSSC227)

Here we go again.  Time for a new sketch challenge.  Can't wait to see your samples for this one. It is another one with a long thin layer?  A fun one too!






Here is my samples hopefully to inspire you....


Stamps: Road to Happiness
Paper: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Wisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, brads, markers, heart border punch

Now it is your turn--don't forget to come back and add you sample to the linky tool below!  Remember it is a blog hop too!
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Very nice card! This one is on my list to get. I love it.

Jonia said...

Very nice card! This one is on my list to get. I love it.

Mary Brown said...

Love what you did with this set! What a fun, fun, fun card! Love it paired with these paper...EXCELLENT!