Monday, September 3, 2012

Are we ready to get back to creating?! Top Three for sketch 235!

I have to say that I still have a few issues but the week off did me some good.  Hopefully I can get back on schedule. Thanks for all the kind notes and prayers so many of you have been sending me.  Lets start by recapping the players in the last sketch challenge.  There were only four people who played along so I could not pick my top three.


3. Mary Brown


4. Christine


5. Sharon Burkert

6. Merry Sleigh

 Do you have a favorite of the four? It would be so kind of you to let them know if you do. If you click on the small image it will bring you directly to the creator's blog where you can leave a comment! Thanks so much for playing along ladies. Feel free to grab my badge is you so desire! I will be right back with the new sketch challenge. Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: