Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 240 (TSSC240)

A brand new month!  Wow, time is just slipping away on me. I need it to sloooooooow down, lol!  Anyway, I know you are here to see this week's sketch challenge so I will get right to it. Here is the sketch......

Pretty easy huh?  I used it to make this fun fall card....


I am not sure how I forgot that Pool Party is still a current color!  I love it for fall cards.  The feeling to me is so soothing.  I think I should paint my bedroom Pool Party and add fall color accents. 

Stamps: Gently Falling, Blooming with Kindless
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Other: spellbinder's circle and scallop circle dies, crochet ribbon, earth elements brad, embossing folder.

I am excited to see what you create with the sketch this week.  Remember to come back and add your link below on the blog hop.  If you add the code to your blog while in the HTML mode you can have your readers play along too right from your blog!

Happy Today!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

I love this sketch and I love the card you made. May need to case this one!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

what a fantastic card
I really love everything about it. Nice Job
Happy Stampin'
sherrill graff