Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 246 (TSSC246)

Good Morning!  I hope you are up to a challenge this week I have a fun one for you.  This week's sketch challenge is a pretty easy one so I am sure you will want to play along.  If you have never played before here are the details:

  1. New sketch is posted each week on Monday morning--you have a full week to play along and add your DIRECT link to the linky tool at the end of the post.
  2. You can turn or flip the sketch in any direction that works for you.
  3. You can use whatever products you wish although I will generally use SU only.
  4. Top three are picked each week and the winners are invited to add my winning badge to their blogs--there must be at least 5 samples for the week for me to choose a top three.
  5. You can play along as many times as you want during the week--get your friends to play too--you can add the code for the linky blog hop on your blog and your readers can play along with you right from your blog!  No need to send them elsewhere--you must add the link to your post while in the HTML mode.
  6. Have fun!
So with all of that being said--here is this week's sketch....


And of course my sample--which I have combined with this week's Latenightstamper's Challenge--use your favorite Christmas Color Combo--this is Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade along with black and vanilla.



Supply List for my card
Stamps: Watercolor Winter, Greetings of the Season
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla and Candlelight Christmas Speciallity DP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Black
Other: think black ribbon, pearls, black marker for edging layers, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

Tip:  The leaves on my flower are just another flower stamped in green and cut to go on each side.

Now it is your turn to play along--please remember to add a DIRECT link to your project and not just a general link to your blog.

Thanks for visiting and playing along!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Sandi said...

This is so very beautiful Mary Jo!! I do not have this stamp set and after seeing your card, I am so wondering why I do not!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for another fun sketch!