Sunday, December 16, 2012

All I want for Christmas is...

A desk top computer that dosen't have an attitude!  Not sure what the deal is but every few months my desktop--which has all the programs and attachments for my posting--goes crazy on me.  I really don't want to spend money right now on a new desk top computer since I have my laptop and we have quite a few other computers in our home.  BUT--all of my posting and editing tools are on there.  I was able to get it to cooperate long enough to get three cards edited!  Good thing too cuz the Try Stampin On Tuesday sketch was due today!  Just in time.  So since I was able to get a few cards edited I am posting from my laptop.  I still have quite a few Christmas cards to share..althought I am so "done" with them you may still need ideas.  Today's card is actually using a retired stamp set that I always loved.  Do you recognize it??


Stamps: Miracle of Christmas and Heard from the Heart
Paper: Early Espresso, Lucky Limade, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: circle and scallop circle punches

Nice and Easy but certainly gets to the real meaning of Chrismtas!

Hope to be back tomorrow--if these silly computers cooporate. 

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: