Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 252 (TSSC252(

Wow, what a crazy week!  I am a bit out of sorts--first it was my Birthday on Saturday and I got a new computer with a new operating system--so I am trying to figure out how to do the things I need to do on a daily basis on it--then I woke up yesterday so sick that I went right back to bed after church and never got out of bed all day and night!  Wow--weird to miss a whole day like that.  May end up missing some of today too--after I get through some of this blogging stuff!

Hope you had a great week--time to start all over again and time for the new sketch challenge--today's is really easy--can lead to some super CAS cards or even more elaborate.  Here is the sketch...

Whoops, here is a funny--I actually did the wrong sketch for my challenge this week  How  silly is that--guess you will see my sample later, lol!  Now for the real sketch for this week....

TSSC 252

Thank goodness the team was on top of things---here are their samples for the sketch...



Mary Brown


Robbie

Eileen





Nicole Tugrul

I sure hope you find time to play along--I think I may be going right back to bed, lol!  Crazy morning already.  Ugggg.......Remember you have a whole week to add your sample to the linky tool below!  Can't wait to see your samples. Mary Jo