Friday, May 31, 2013

Flashback Friday!

So I missed a week!  Sorry about that--I guess it is from living in the northeast--I are so excited when we get nice weather that I can not seem to get myself to do ANYTHING inside the house.  I spent the last week gardening and cleaning up around the outside of the house.  But knew I couldn't miss two weeks in a row--so here is this week's Flashback post.

It is a quick and cute card.  I actually did not do the inside yet because I am not sure what I will use it for...

Get well soon
Retirement
Father's Day
Birthday
etc???

The set is not really that old.  It is called
and Many Mower

Since it was a simple card--it is also a simple post--heading back outside to do some weed wacking!

Stamps: And Many Mower
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers

Enjoy your day!


1 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

I have this stamp set and boy could I pull it back out and use it again. I might have to join this flash back friday. Love this!