Friday, July 5, 2013

Flashback Friday! And Everything Nice.

Well, I have been crazy busy enjoying the summer even though we are getting WAY TOO MUCH rain.  Hence my Friday Flashback post this week...wanted to look at the rain in a different light, lol!


So I pulled out the darling set--And Everything Nice and make this cute little friendship card.  The colors make me smile and the card does too!  I am adding this to the LNS challenge 226 too as these are some wonderful Summer Colors!  Don't you agree?

Here is a picture of the whole set...

it is such a sweet set. 

Here are the details for my card...

Stamps: And Everything Nice
Paper: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Whisper White and SAB DP
Ink: bAsic Black
Other: markers, 1 3/4" circle punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Stripes embossing folder, SAB ribbon, white gel pen

Hope you enjoyed my card today..by the way have you seen my newest tutorial for sale.....

Serene Silhouettes Card Set Tutorial

Six never before seen on my blog cards using the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set!

I am excited to bring you this group of cards. I was careful to create cards for both masculine and feminine when designing the cards. 

The tutorial has 8 full pages of step by step directions including all cut sizes for paper.  Each card using the same products but in different ways.  

Get it all for only $2.50!

Your tutorial will be automatically available after payment!

Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

stampingvickisvisions said...

wow, I've been a dem. for about 18 years and I don't remember that stamp set. great card, we also have had tons of rain!!! not sure as a farming family if I want to say "rain, rain, go away come another day" or not!! :)

Carol Carriveau said...

This is adorable! I kind of remember this set, but was not really involved in ordering SU! and certainly not a demo back then. Your card is wonderful....bright and fun...and out here in CA we have not had rain and could really use it!