Monday, August 5, 2013

Top Three for sketch 274!

Wow, lots of fabulous card again this week!  Seems I say that each week--but it is true.  My top three picks for this week--in no particular order are as follows:










Remember you can click on the name under the small picture to see the larger image with all the details right on the creator's blog!  While you are there why not give them a little love--in the form of a comment!

If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.





Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

craftystamper said...

Hi MJ: Love doing your challenges and I always like to check the top 3. However, I do not see any pictures of this week's top 3. It's just a blank space