Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

If you are looking for the next installment of my Year 2013 re-cap it will be posted right after this one.  But first it is Tuesday and I need to post my design team commitment!  We have a really fun sketch and added twist for you today!

The twist, if you choose, is to use polka dots somewhere on your card.
 
Come on over and play along!  You can get all the details HERE.
 
Here is my card for the challenge. 

I keep forgetting how much I love this Pistachio Pudding color--it is mixed with Crisp Cantaloupe here.  Love the layout.  I think that the black marker edging really makes the whole thing pop!  
Stamps: Sweet Essentials
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Other: pearls, black marker
 
Be sure to come on back and check out my top two cards from July and August--posted right after this.
Have a great day!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love these colours together, just gorgeous!
Hugs Shell xx

soggystamper said...

I love your color combination but the thing that really caught my eye were the black lines. You say they were created by a black marker so is the only additional layer the layer with the image or are the black lines actually black card stock layers?
Sue
www.soggystamper.com

Rose said...

Really like your card and the use of faux layering. Great job! Thanks-